Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am baffled..... I have chicks that look healthy, happy, eating well and running around one minute.  The next they start gasping and die in less than a hour?????  What the heck is this????

Oh no!!! Not the dottes?!?

Have you cleaned the brooder with anything different than you normally use? No sign at all of cocci? I lost a couple of chicks last year that had zero signs or symptoms, and the lab diagnosed cocci. I didn't lose them quite as quickly as that, but it's still something to consider.

Side swap with DMRippy tacking #

Please add to my total egg swaps

fl.gif
I have a black barthuhner egg in lock down and it has an active chick in it!!

And here I thought I had put down all the black barthuhner chicks I got from GFF due to issues. I was sitting in my young juvie pen and what should happen to run by me? A black barthuhner!!!
celebrate.gif
I need to inspect it this weekend to make sure there are no issues with it.

fl.gif

And here I thought I had put down all the black barthuhner chicks I got from GFF due to issues. I was sitting in my young juvie pen and what should happen to run by me? A black barthuhner!!!
celebrate.gif
it was hiding from you
hide.gif

Side swap with DMRippy.
DC# 9405503699300412830676

I really hate the PO. I dropped off 4 other packages with this box yesterday. All 4 of the other packages show they left yesterday and of course the box of eggs didn't leave until today.

fl.gif

celebrate.gif
Awesome!!!
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom