Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok experts on the Bantam Chocolate orps please. What would cause a orp to have a pea comb or a ausegberger comb.

The rotten seller on RBA that never refunded any of my money sent me mix orps I think. Only a couple have single combs. The rest have pea combs and the weird looking 2 combs.
Not sure what he mixed them with but definitely not pure.

Not sure what he mixed them with but definitely not pure.

I thought so, I was feeding them some meal worms today and noticed it.
he.gif

Those of you that I owe serama eggs to, they just started laying real good again and I am testing fertility and I will be starting to ship eggs once I confirm they are fertile.
wink.png

Those of you waiting on SFH eggs, the rooster still isn't even crowing yet so it may be a couple of months before they start laying. If you want something differant please let me know or you are welcomed to wait.

Also those of you who I owe chicks or fowl too, I will be starting to ship them out soon here. My fowl are starting to be broody and hatching there own out so I should have plenty. All my chickens are starting to get in gear and lay. Though we have still been having some crummy nights of cold being in the low 30's and then back up to 50's at night. It is confusing them all.

Just wanted to update everyone instead of trying to send everyone pm's

Ok, I just checked them all real good. The chocolates are fine. The chocolate splits are the ones that don't have the right combs. Don't mind the Formented feed on there heads.
gig.gif

Split #1

Split #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom