Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is new though, they're all starts that I had shipped in, given to me or purchased within the last month. :/
as long as they're in the ground, the roots should be fine. I've planted newly rooted roses and then had them freeze for weeks. The above ground stuff died, but the roots sent up new shoots.

It always irks me when someone says they've got so-and-so's breeders. In most cases, um, no, you don't. they sold them to you, which means they AREN'T using them as breeders. I know there are exceptions, but it still frosts my cookies.

Since I'm waiting on over 20 dozen "spring" eggs due me, some swaps as far back as September, some form people active on BYC anymore, and some from people now banned. I've seen people swapping breeds for current shipment while I'm still waiting for my eggs, and posts from people saying they're disbanding some breeds I'm still waiting for. The previous discussion on this topic pretty much ended in "spring doesn't end until June 21 so you have to wait until June 21 before swappers are in default." Some people I have PMd but they are ignoring my requests. So I will wait until June 21, but then every last swapper who still owes me will be reported. I will not claim future eggs anymore. I support the 2 month restriction.

I also think it's not fair to ask the person you claimed from to change the swap. "To ship tomorrow" means that, not shipping in two weeks. If you can't take the eggs tomorrow please don't claim them. There is a reason for "hens choice". Please don't ask for specific breeds/colors if you claimed a "hens choice".

CJ you know I agree when, I brought the whole mess up a few weeks ago about spring and everyone wanted me to not talk about it openly I didnt understand, we are supposed to be on each others side as poultry breeders and should be watching each others back when we see this stuff going on someone needs to say something, I have to commend krafty and madam they have both been up front and worked with me to solve any issues on swaps, but everyone knows who the main issue is with the question is how can we help her to dig out of the hole she created and keep her from doing this again?
I am afraid we have all learned together on this one. the limit is a good thing just to late to help with all the people that have been burnt

I've already forgiven several swaps I claimed from her but I couldn't give up the Isbars. But those really are the ugliest green eggs I've ever seen, lol. The birds are pretty though so I still want a few.

I've already forgiven several swaps I claimed from her but I couldn't give up the Isbars. But those really are the ugliest green eggs I've ever seen, lol. The birds are pretty though so I still want a few.

I understand completely I am just dying thinking of the English orpington flock I was going to build now it doesn't look like I will ever see them.

I can tell you this. The Jub orps died from cocci and were replaced with new who wont be laying age until fall. Only reason I know is 15 chicks from them were reversed swapped to me for sebastopol goslings. Now I wont be seeing the chicks this spring as swapped. No idea about any other colors.

The birds are beautiful! But the egg color does leave something to desire. That's one of the reasons my son is after another breed. He wants GREEN eggs. We already get olive eggers from our girls and one older girl lays a mossy green egg, but those are mutts.

Well, I had to have the Isbars, because they looked pretty, and I thought the eggs would be cool. They are ugly. The pullets are not very pretty. The 2 blue cockerels are Ok, but are just lanky looking. The splash guy is the prettiest. I have gotten 2 eggs, 1 on sat one on sunday. I call them puke or pea green. I want them to hurry up so I can fulfill my swaps. You want em????

I can tell you this. The Jub orps died from cocci and were replaced with new who wont be laying age until fall. Only reason I know is 15 chicks from them were reversed swapped to me for sebastopol goslings. Now I wont be seeing the chicks this spring as swapped. No idea about any other colors.

And this info should have been PMd to everyone that did swaps for those.
th.gif
Thanks for letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom