Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you find someone that's interested send them my way too...I need to get packing and have zero want too

I've been slurping coffee like it's crack for the past week and still can't seem to get anything done besides drinking coffee and peeing. Thankfully we have three bathrooms... I was attacked by a 20lb house centipede last night when I was getting ready to take a shower. Okay, so maybe it was more like 19lbs... But still... the only bug that can make me scream at the top of my lungs. And of course, G never came to figure out why I screamed... had to go get him and then he mucked around trying to find something to kill it! Stupid thing disappeared, so my bathroom is only being used as a last resort for now. :/

I just gave my hubby all my extra get up and go. I'm tired of listening to him whine about not feeling well, so I to.d him to go spray the pasture or I was moving the turkeys in the basement. He knows I will! So he got out of bed and went down to the shed to get the 4wheeler. At least he's not in here whining anymore! And he tells ME I should just suck it up when I'm having flares with my fibromyalgia. He doesn't know what pain is. Poor big baby!

Well 2 of the 3 Legbars made it out. One boy one girl. Two midgets with two more pipped, a duck that got stuck because everybody sat on the top of his shell. He had a helmet pasted to his wing and head. A couple of things I don't remember and I think 11 basque from Mztre. Got a few still working on it, so well see what develops, but so far pretty good.

Now for that sick chick....

I can't seem to get anything done besides drinking coffee and peeing. Thankfully we have three bathrooms... I was attacked by a 20lb house centipede last night when I was getting ready to take a shower. Okay, so maybe it was more like 19lbs...
ROFL!
lau.gif

Woo! Hoo! I'm going to have an entire flock of birds to pick up from you. LOL DH will KILL me. I am going to have to sell some birds and build some new tractors.
lol...and I have more cooking from mzstre due next week, so it should be a large flock!
gig.gif

I just gave my hubby all my extra get up and go. I'm tired of listening to him whine about not feeling well, so I to.d him to go spray the pasture or I was moving the turkeys in the basement. He knows I will! So he got out of bed and went down to the shed to get the 4wheeler. At least he's not in here whining anymore! And he tells ME I should just suck it up when I'm having flares with my fibromyalgia. He doesn't know what pain is. Poor big baby!

Well 2 of the 3 Legbars made it out. One boy one girl. Two midgets with two more pipped, a duck that got stuck because everybody sat on the top of his shell. He had a helmet pasted to his wing and head. A couple of things I don't remember and I think 11 basque from Mztre. Got a few still working on it, so well see what develops, but so far pretty good.

Now for that sick chick....
sure would like to get my basque.........and ccl and rhodebars and tolbunt, ect,,,ect...ect...

I generally have tolbunt eggs................

In fact, hate to say this around here, but I have had them for breakfast on more than one occasion. This morning I had a fried Isbar egg. It's difficult when I mostly deal in rare breeds. It's hard not to look at every egg as a potential chick, but I can't hatch them all.

And the CCL lay HUGE eggs.

I generally have tolbunt eggs................

In fact, hate to say this around here, but I have had them for breakfast on more than one occasion. This morning I had a fried Isbar egg. It's difficult when I mostly deal in rare breeds. It's hard not to look at every egg as a potential chick, but I can't hatch them all.

And the CCL lay HUGE eggs.
you could just send all the extras to me, I'll hatch em for ya

Well, finally ordered my monkey farts! They got the purple in sooner than expected, so I got to order two days ahead of schedule. :D Oddly enough, now I can't remember why I wanted purple and blue... I have red, yellow, green, black and white, plus purple luffah, but a few times I wanted purple and blue, but now why I needed them is beyond me. I guess when I hit a batch where I think "oh, purple/blue would be neat", I can use it instead of saying "well, I don't have them, so that batch will need something else or will go barem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom