Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: lol I am having roughly 60 cubic yards of dirt delivered for him to move
hide.gif

Just an FYI to everyone that wants me to pick up U of A eggs for them. I got an e-mail from Keith stating he is out of the country until sometime in June. There isn't anyone at the farm to give out eggs on the weekend right now. Sorry.

I'm conserving vacation for trips with DS so can't take off and go up there.

Pics of my jubilee trio really close to the point of laying!
love.gif
miNE they would look good with mine.
Good morning!!

Quick!! I have empty space in my incubator!! It's shocking!! After double and triple stacking the egg turner for 5 months straight, its breathing a sigh of relief. We can't have that!! It will get lazy on me!! Have to find some eggs to cook!
We have slowed down our sportsman is only half full
frow.gif
Morning all.....................

School is done for the summer, so now I have a teen home full time to put to work! We have 21 out of 22 cayuga eggs in lockdown set to hatch today and tomorrow. Feed delivery today to include 10 bales of oat hay ( I love this time of the year as we only get 3 weeks of oat hay a year and the animals love it). We will do some stock piling of it this year since it is a farm favorite.
I would say free labor but it is not cheap raising kids.
It's good for them. Builds character
tongue.png

I miss mine -- I can't believe he's turning 29 this year!!!
ep.gif
Yes kids are not worked enough in my opinion in this country, so we get a lot of kids that don't know how to work or don't want to. My 16 year old daughter does not like working in the barn but thats ok daddy doesn't mind making her either.

I am feeling lucky, my son doesnt mind a haard days work at all. Of course since he isnt old enough to drive or have a job yet he knows working here equals spending money for when he and his friends want to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom