Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No takers on the Sussex!? Oooh I can see how I'm going to be in sooo much trouble once my three months are up! :) Lol

No takers on the Sussex!? Oooh I can see how I'm going to be in sooo much trouble once my three months are up! :) Lol

Hmmm, I got a box this week. Wonder what is in it?

Mine mine mine

Hey everyone, Haven't been on the swap in a long time, but just wanted to peek in...

I was recently informed by a member of the swap that I am last on the list to receive my spring eggs that were claimed last fall. Unfortunately, that timing really isn't going to work out for me, so I thought I would offer these swaps here to anyone who might be interested, and who would be willing to wait potentially until June 21st. I am not selling these swaps, they are free to whomever would like them and could use them. Just send me a pm with your address and any special instructions so I can provide that info to the sender, so as to minimize any confusion later on.

What I have available is listed on my swap page in RED

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Thanks
smile.png

Looking for eggs that can be sent between june 8 and june 22, in the following breeds.

Russian orloff
Buckeye
leghorn (rose comb)
Quail (specify breed you have)
small size heritage turkey

Pm me with what you got and a price or suitable swap

Hey everyone, Haven't been on the swap in a long time, but just wanted to peek in...

I was recently informed by a member of the swap that I am last on the list to receive my spring eggs that were claimed last fall. Unfortunately, that timing really isn't going to work out for me, so I thought I would offer these swaps here to anyone who might be interested, and who would be willing to wait potentially until June 21st. I am not selling these swaps, they are free to whomever would like them and could use them. Just send me a pm with your address and any special instructions so I can provide that info to the sender, so as to minimize any confusion later on.

What I have available is listed on my swap page in RED

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/beryl-swaps

Thanks
smile.png
Thanks everyone, these are spoken for!

Ok you creative people. I have a challenge for you.
7B26F888-22B7-44EB-9B9E-FEE3CDD17EBB-1925-000002C861024F2F.jpg

I have 15 of these solar lights, most of the panels don't work anymore (or the rechargeable battery is shot) but they have these glass globes on them. I am trying to thing of a way to make them into feeders for the chicken coops... I think they'd be cool looking, maybe not all that practical, but id like to reuse them.
Any suggestions?

I contemplated the idea of taking the solar panels and rigging them to heat an outside brooder, but pretty sure that is above my skill level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom