Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you--Goliath...

He refused to stand still, so you can't quite tell just how beautiful he is. He's only about 6-7 months old, so he still has plenty of growing out to do.

THANKS AGAIN, RACHAEL!!!

He refused to stand still, so you can't quite tell just how beautiful he is. He's only about 6-7 months old, so he still has plenty of growing out to do.

THANKS AGAIN, RACHAEL!!!
Oh my, he's handsome!!!! Congratulations!
ya.gif

I have updated my swap page. Please check and see that I have everyone down for the swaps you are owed. It might be kind of confusing, as I have them separated by each thread. If for some reason I missed you, please send me a PM and I will correct it.

hey juststruttin

Im getting to them dont worry i been real busy with the phone and camra,I had to go ship cochin chicks dismorning so i just got back home...

Thanks, everyone! I think he is incredible! I can't wait to see him come spring once he has had a few more months to fill out. If this is how he looks now, I can't wait until then!!!

THANKS AGAIN, RACHAEL!!!

He's beautifu TD, and you ain't gonna believe this, lol. I have a white Orp roo named Goliath, lol!!! That's so funny!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom