Hatching Eggs - Paypal Swap Chain ok by Nifty Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but I'll never tell, wild chickens couldn't drag it out of me.

thumbsup.gif

If this is the current offer then I will take the runners, what does the SQ mean?. Then I will offer 4 Rouen eggs or 6 BA eggs (Black Australorps).

Last edited:
Oh I have never joined a swap thread.... I am going to be in trouble.... I can feel it...... I have seen several other IA people and I need leads.... LOL
pop.gif
Just watching.

I'm a bit confused on how this swap chain works as well. If you see something you like that hasn't been claimed yet you say mine I get that part and then you PM the person you are claiming eggs from but are you offering them eggs also in a PM like a trade? or is the offer for the eggs just for the next person to claim from you?? Just confused on that part.
If I see something I like I would definetly be interested, disappointed I missed the serama eggs and swedish flower hen eggs earlier.

Last edited:
If you see something you like on the last offer you state "Mine" then post an offer of your own for someone else to claim.

This kind of thread could get someone like me in trouble.

If this is the current offer then I will take the runners, what does the SQ mean?. Then I will offer 4 Rouen eggs or 6 BA eggs (Black Australorps).
MINE on the Rouens!!!

OFFER-

4+ SQ Assorted color runners (just got these girls, so may take them a week or so to settle back in & start laying)-3 orders now waiting

OR

6+ EE/OE/CE from my Layer pen (EE & hybrid layers covered by EE & CE roos)-1 order ahead of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom