hatching eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lasergrl, Nov 23, 2008.

1. lasergrl

lasergrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2007
    Middlefield Ohio
    I am looking for marans, welsummers, barnevelder, EE, amer. white egg layers, a variety of different color eggs would be best.

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Hi Laser...I have EE's, white Leghorns, Buff orps, and RIR mutts. ( they have leghorn and Australorp mixed in) I can do a mixed dozen..25$ includes shipping. PM me if interested.
    edited to say...the EE's, leghorns, and Buff Orps are pure...in seperate pens.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have beautiful Easter Eggers and also white leghorns

$25 for one dozen, will include more as available at the time of shipping.

Thanks.

4. PrisonARNP

PrisonARNP Out Of The Brooder

Nov 25, 2008
    Leavenworth, Kansas
    I have Cuckoo Marans but I will only sell eggs locally as I am not sure on the packing and shipping procedures. I am in Kansas - Leavenworth. I am currently doing some selective breeding on the Marans I have in order to weed out the lighter eggs so supply will be limited. If anyone is interested in seeing the birds or eggs let me know. I am not in the chicken selling business but would be willing to barter with others interested in pure breeding lines. dc

5. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I have French Black Copper Marans . I have about 6 orders ahead of you now and they are laying pretty good . It would be late Dec or early Jan. If your intrested in these send me a pm Thanka Livia

6. The Farmers Wife

The Farmers Wife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    My Barnevelders should be laying again soon....they have been on vacation for a loooooong time....... you can contact me if interested.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by