hatching on 28th of august!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Chick1043, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Anyone else? I can't wait!! My first time doing it!

2. gamechicken

gamechicken Out Of The Brooder

Jul 27, 2011
    mines augest 15 i got guieans u

3. KIDDSBANTAMS

KIDDSBANTAMS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Lexington
    I am on Aug 29th, 16 cochin bantam eggs

4. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Well I'm not really sure. I got eggs from a friends who has around 30 chickens of all breeds! Can't wait until they hatch!

5. I have 42 Cochin Bantams due 26-27 August. That is day 21, usually Bantams I have hatched start at 19 days.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  6. PAchickenlover

PAchickenlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    York
    I should be having some hatch around the same date. I have a broody sitting on some eggs. And one of the eggs I am really hopeing it is fertile, it's an easter egger egg that I got for free when my kids and I were at a small animal auction this past Tuesday. We have not had a Easter Egger before and I am dyeing to find out in a few days if there is any growth. [​IMG] My kids thought the green egg was so cool! lol. My broody is also sitting on some Bantam eggs, and some Speckled Sussex eggs, and some mixed. There are 14 all together right now. Hope they all are good! [​IMG] My first time having a hatching buddy. Or I guess right now we are brooding buddies. lol

Mollie

7. jfulcher

jfulcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Quote:I hatch on 23rd of aug and 3rd of sept. Coturnix eggs and pekin duck eggs. Can I hatch a long?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. The Chickeneer

The Chickeneer ~A Morning's Crow~

Thats the eggsact day I'm supposed to hatch [​IMG] Good Luck to the both of us:cd

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by