Hatching on 6/9-Anyone else?

Ok that was my first guess. Congrats
smile.png

Quote:

Mostly ringneck but I have a few Melanistic Mutants and Reeves as well....

Quote:
Mostly ringneck but I have a few Melanistic Mutants and Reeves as well....

Thank you
smile.png

I hope your hatch goes well! Would love to see pics of that many pheasant and quail hatching!

Everything seems to be in good shape. I have both pheasants and quail piping. I should start having chicks hatch tomorrow.
cool.png

Ive had one Chukar pipped for 24 hrs now. Hes not looking in distress or anything, just hangin out really.. should i help him out? I tried once about 6 hours ago and there was a little blood in the membrane so i stopped and put him back.
I have 4 pheasants and 2 chukar that have cracked shells so far today
smile.png
Total of 26 birds, 6 pipped so far! Ducks are trying to get through into the air cell now. They pheasants are pipping everywhere! i can sit there and see another egg and another egg pop up with cracks.. its awesome! just wondering how long theyre gonna take to hatch.
Had one little melanistic pheasant miss the air cell and pop his beak through the shell on the bottom half of the egg so hes a little upside down.. any thoughts on that one??

BTW, The babies are ADORABLE! Awesome pictures!!

Out of 15 gambel eggs I have 10 left should be here either tomorrow or the next day I have 22 out of 30 chukar eggs that go in to lockdown Friday

Here are 34 pheasant chicks that hatched and 14 valley quail. I was unable to get pictures of the hatching process from either sleeping or from being at work, but at least here is the end result.

Back
Top Bottom