HATFIELDS AND MCCOYS

Anyone watching this show besides me???

I tried to watch it and I thought it was a little slow going. I had a hard time with the viciousness of the killing during the civil war part. I deleted it from my DVR
hmm.png

Last edited:
I tried to watch it and I thought it was a little slow going. I had a hard time with the viciousness of the killing during the civil war part especially when those men shot those two kids on the road. I deleted it from my DVR
hmm.png
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Dont spoil it for people who havent watched it please.
barnie.gif

I am enjoying it!

And DON"T SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS!!! If there is something about it you don't like be general, like "too much violence"

Living on the West Coast I skip soooo many shows when some one on the east coast tells me the results before it airs here!

I am enjoying it!

And DON"T SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS!!! If there is something about it you don't like be general, like "too much violence"

Living on the West Coast I skip soooo many shows when some one on the east coast tells me the results before it airs here!
same here on the east coast.I aint tellin nuttin.wanna know? watch the show.
old.gif

Anxious for tonites final part.
yesss.gif

I'm LOVING it! We had been traveling down to WV for a few years to visit my BIL who was acting in a troupe at Theater West Virginia. They put on a play every year about the Hatfields and McCoys. Very good for what it is, performed at night in an outdoor theater, under the stars and surrounded by the mountain forests at the gorge, beautiful surroundings and a strange mix of amateurs and professionals acting out a piece of the local history. Quite the experience. As for the History Channel version... So far I am impressed with the "show" which is more like a six hour movie. Costner is doing very well, though I am not normally a fan of his. As for it being slow... yeah, but the feud spanned many years so if you think about the historical aspect and the depth that the movie goes into, it's justifiable IMHO. But I love history so I'm biased and would rather see more than less. The gore, yes but it's not excessive given the time period, the situation or done purely for the gross-out factor as many programs do. Perhaps it's not for everyone but I appreciate the gritty realism over a candy-coating any day. Lots of chickens running around in that movie though!

D.gif

Back
Top Bottom