Haunted Chicken Coops

Yes! Mine is haunted by the ghosts of dinners past!
ep.gif

Quote:
Do you have one??????
pop.gif

Chicken spirits could haunt the coop.. But I am not sure what it feels like to be haunted by a chicken...?
hmm.png

The ground a coop is on could cause a haunted feeling. But darn chicken coops are usually poorly build and do not stand for several generations, so it makes them hard to be haunted by past chicken lovers..
I know that if I were dead I would haunt my coop...
wink.png

Haunted barns on the other hand, I have known a haunted barn or two...

ON

chickensducks&agoose :

chickens aren't involved enough with the world to haunt. I believe that animals with clean souls and no regrets go straight to heaven.

Interesting perspective! They work it all out front with their pecking order. No need for remorse. Clean souls. No grudges for being low on the pecking order.

I will say though when one goes in an empty abandon chicken coop it does have a certain sense about it. To me a kind of "busyness" feeling. Like there are still chickens in it....

ep.gif

Happy October moon....

ON​

Quote:
Do you have one??????
pop.gif

Chicken spirits could haunt the coop.. But I am not sure what it feels like to be haunted by a chicken...?
hmm.png

The ground a coop is on could cause a haunted feeling. But darn chicken coops are usually poorly build and do not stand for several generations, so it makes them hard to be haunted by past chicken lovers..
I know that if I were dead I would haunt my coop...
wink.png

Haunted barns on the other hand, I have known a haunted barn or two...

ON

I live about 10 miles from the Zodiac barn. I normally don't get freaked out by stuff like that but whoa. That was no fun. If I thought my coop was haunted I would probably tear it down....LOL. Gaaaah!!

Back
Top Bottom