have no clue if this is a female or male or its breed

x2 wrong comb and wrong color legs for an EE even though it appears to have cheek tufts. I would also think at 14 weeks it would have a bigger comb and wattles if it was a roo.
idunno.gif
but by 14 weeks shouldnt the chicken have waddles if it was going to grow them? def not wrong color legs for an EE, I mixed my Ameracauna roo with my red stars and had plenty of chicks come out with very light grey color legs(they turned out to be very light colored chickens once grown up, and the darker colored chickens had the darker legs, and I had some with yellow legs)

I just went and looked up pics trying to figure this one out ... and now I'm just more confused. It looks similar to a light sussex roo but the comb and wattles should be much bigger and the neck isn't quite right nor the dark feathers on the wings. I'm beginning to think this is truly a mutt bird. It's very pretty though. I guess time will tell if it's a roo or not.

I have to be on the roo side. Sorry. The buff patch on the saddle looks like shiny saddle feathers just coming in to match the hackle feathers. Stunning coloration, though.

thank you everyone i just dont dont what to think of him/her but its true gender will show in time with a egg or roosting or mating with the others

Back
Top Bottom