have some questions about my chicken.

lorililly

In the Brooder
7 Years
Dec 16, 2012

This is my first chicken. she came to me over the winter time found her under my back porch well my husband did..

This is what happened to her a couple of days ago i have no idea what it is and everyone i asked had no idea etiher maybe you all will know..by that night one of the sacks where gone and the other was busted open just hanging there but by the next morning it was gone.. i guess she took care of it ..

then the just two days ago i find these. i have no idea how long they have been there because of the way her house is on the bottom i can not see in but i fixed her a nesting box on top that she seems to love. for some reason i can not bring myself to break her eggs maybe cause they are so tiny lol..

well i broke one open this morning and what to know your thoughts about it.. and also about the eggs . what do i do with them when i find them?

This is my first chicken. she came to me over the winter time found her under my back porch well my husband did..

This is what happened to her a couple of days ago i have no idea what it is and everyone i asked had no idea etiher maybe you all will know..by that night one of the sacks where gone and the other was busted open just hanging there but by the next morning it was gone.. i guess she took care of it ..

then the just two days ago i find these. i have no idea how long they have been there because of the way her house is on the bottom i can not see in but i fixed her a nesting box on top that she seems to love. for some reason i can not bring myself to break her eggs maybe cause they are so tiny lol..

well i broke one open this morning and what to know your thoughts about it.. and also about the eggs . what do i do with them when i find them?
THEY COULD BE JUST NOT FULLY FORMED EGGS HANGING FROM HER VENT. IF SHE SHOWS NO ILL EFFECTS AFTER THEY FALL OFF I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT IT.

I WOULD SAY YES

AT TIMES POULTRY LAY DEFORMED EGGS OR NOT FULLY FORMED EGGS.

THEY MAY NOT HAVE HAD OYSER SHELL AND THEY CAN'T FULLY FORM THE SHELL.

THAT IS WHAT YOURS LOOK LIKE.

Back
Top Bottom