have we talked about the new KFC double down sandwich? (w/ picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That sounds good.
droolin.gif

Quote:
you would be surprised how many people(mostly poor) eat fast food multiple times a day.

i would say LAZY~ I hate seeing fat kids, and their moms are all skinny! Pisses me off. Ram another double cheese burger in the kids face. they should be charged with indangering the welfare of a minor and cruelty. I'm not talking chunky lil monkey's............i'm talking HUGE kids!

We're pretty poor, and I eat fast food two to four times a week.

Honestly, it's cheaper than buying "real" food to cook. The other alternative would be RAMEN, and although I like the way it tastes, I'm convinced there is very little in this WORLD that is worse for you than those empty calories. At least with a cheeseburger (or the chicken monstrosity) there is protein.

Quote:
you would be surprised how many people(mostly poor) eat fast food multiple times a day.

i would say LAZY~ I hate seeing fat kids, and their moms are all skinny! Pisses me off. Ram another double cheese burger in the kids face. they should be charged with indangering the welfare of a minor and cruelty. I'm not talking chunky lil monkey's............i'm talking HUGE kids!

i saw a special on it. low income parents buying double cheeseburgers(.99) for each kid for lunch and chicken sandwiches(.99) for dinner and called it variety.

the same people cannot afford health insurance. you can imagine where it goes from there.

I am a school crossing guard.I see the same people in the a.m. as in the afternoon and YES many people DO get breakfast at fast food places for their kids and then have something in the afternoon for them and of COARSE they have soda.

Breakfast is offered at the school but that would require ... What getting there earlier? Not any earlier than going thru a fast food drive thru. I am sure school breakfast is less calories than a breakfast sandwich or biscuit.

And as a rule 75% of the people that drive thru my intersection are eating or drinking something, and I am not talking about water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom