Have you bought chicks from Tractor Supply this spring?

Pics
4 Heritage Rhode Island Reds from our Tractor Supply. Limit 4. My wife gave them our address I believe. I don’t care anymore. I need them.

Attachments

• 78B91D00-ED24-4C34-A57E-C67944B2B8D6.jpeg
    78B91D00-ED24-4C34-A57E-C67944B2B8D6.jpeg
    556.1 KB · Views: 2
Question for anyone that has recently bought chicks from tractor supply. In my state (and probably all states) we are asked to provide our name and address when purchasing chicks. Does TSC ask for I.D.? Or do you just fill out your name and address yourself?

Do they still have a 6 chick minimum?
We have gotten chicks this spring. Yes we provided name and address, but we have their rewards profusion that would probably be ID, but they didn’t ask for ID, yes 6 chick minimum

Question for anyone that has recently bought chicks from tractor supply. In my state (and probably all states) we are asked to provide our name and address when purchasing chicks. Does TSC ask for I.D.? Or do you just fill out your name and address yourself?

Do they still have a 6 chick minimum?
I bought 6 from TSC on April 22 here in AL. If I don’t need 6, I have asked to only get 3 or 4 and they asked me if I already had chickens, I said yes and they let me get what I needed. I’ve never had to provide any information.

Well I bought 3 Sapphire Gems at Tractor Supply (via Hoovers Hatchery). They were supposed to be pullets and sex-linked pullets at that.

One out of the 3 is.....drumroll.....obviously not a pullet. :)

Have since googled and read other people have had the same issue with Hoover's "sex linked" Sapphire Gems. He is a very sweet and friendly boy though.

I live in Rhode Island and we have a 12 chick minimum i am registered in their reward program

Back
Top Bottom