Have you ever heard a snoring duck?

How adorable! Bad human for making so much noise and waking the poor baby up!
lol.png

Thanks to that video I'm more determined than ever to order some ducklings in the spring!
Anyone got a place I can stay after my DH kicks me out?
hide.gif

How cute. One of ours did that softly for about a week and a half. It was cute.

Last edited:
Quote:
I do... I've got 2 spare rooms AND ducks.

Yeah, but you also have a couple of tricycle motors right?
hmm.png

my muscovy's snore when they are sleeping ..they sound like little truck engines chugging along.They are 4 months old.

My duck ginger is so incredibly loud,..she quacks at this and quacks at that,..none fo the other ducks are as loud or verbal as she is,..she has been like this since she was able to make a noise,..most funny is yes she even quacks in her sleep. My husband said she is just plain annoying,..I think she is adorable.

Quote:
I have a hen like that - squawking, talking and grumbling constantly and makes a growling noise when she is preening her feathers. My DH finds it annoying too, so I named her after his ex-wife! Only he made me change her name (the hen's name, not the ex)
tongue.png

I have a hen like that - squawking, talking and grumbling constantly and makes a growling noise when she is preening her feathers. My DH finds it annoying too, so I named her after his ex-wife! Only he made me change her name (the hen's name, not the ex)
tongue.png

Brilliant!!!​

Back
Top Bottom