Have you ever put this in your chickens mouth?

Sounds like something @Texas Kiki should investigate :D

Also, please discontinue use and report back if your chickens start displaying any of the following behaviors:

A) constantly gazing at themselves in the mirror
B) Weighing themselves frequently
C) decorating their coop walls with glossy airbrushed photos of runway and movie chickens
D) Forgoing treats in favor of lighs salads

Or any other signs of obsession with their outward appearance. :gig

Sounds like something @Texas Kiki should investigate :D

Also, please discontinue use and report back if your chickens start displaying any of the following behaviors:

A) constantly gazing at themselves in the mirror
B) Weighing themselves frequently
C) decorating their coop walls with glossy airbrushed photos of runway and movie chickens
D) Forgoing treats in favor of lighs salads

Or any other signs of obsession with their outward appearance. :gig

And...
E) frequently take selfies while making duck lips :p

At first glance it doesn't have enough calcium for layers so be sure to add some on the side.
Screenshot_20181117-165542.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181117-165810.png
    Screenshot_20181117-165810.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 7
That's fine for right now, iv'e only got one active layer and she just started the rest are molting or growing. I'm kind of testing this as a feather fixer type replacement since nobody will eat that not even the rooster and iv'e seen him eat play doh without flinching.:hmm
At first glance it doesn't have enough calcium for layers so be sure to add some on the side.
View attachment 1592760

That's fine for right now, iv'e only got one active layer and she just started the rest are molting or growing. I'm kind of testing this as a feather fixer type replacement since nobody will eat that not even the rooster and iv'e seen him eat play doh without flinching.:hmm
Oh ok great. I see the protein amount is 23% which is higher than most regular layer type feeds.
Unfortunately I can't see the exact ingredients on their site so based on the guaranteed analysis tag...this is very similar to regular grower type feeds.

Are you currently using Feather Fixer?

Iv'e been looking for the actual bag label myself but can't find it anywhere. I'll have to upload it once the feed arrives, maybe it will be useful to other people. And no, i'm not using feather fixer at this moment. I really need to be but like I said they won't eat it. I just end up with luxurious squirrels.:caf
Oh ok great. I see the protein amount is 23% which is higher than most regular layer type feeds.
Unfortunately I can't see the exact ingredients on their site so based on the guaranteed analysis tag...this is very similar to regular grower type feeds.

Are you currently using Feather Fixer?

Back
Top Bottom