Have you used nasturtiums to repel squash bugs?

last fall I let my chickens scratch the garden. this spring is first time ever I have spring onions clean of any worms and larvae. I wonder if I will have less bugs too.

I sold my house and will move to a bigger place soon. I cannot use cartoons, etc because it is a big area. I will combine old and new way of gardening. this year I have to double dig anyway. after that I will keep putting beddings with chicken manure from my coops + anything else I might find. no digging in the future. I plan to employ indian runner ducks and guinea fowl in the garden. chickens will help at the end of the season.

Guess I got lucky last year when I moved them or maybe it was different type than I usually plant. Thanks for the info I’m gonna keep moving them but add the insect screen I got this year for the kale to the squash also. Squash borers are the evil of all garden evils... well as far as bugs
Idk, i really hate Japanese beetles! They killed my rose bush by chewing off all the leaves and destroying the flowers. Even though i killed every one i could.

I sold my house and will move to a bigger place soon. I cannot use cartoons, etc because it is a big area.

Too bad, b/c I bet Daffy Duck and Baby Huey would do a great job in your new yard/garden. Gotta love that auto correct!

Try neem oil for that. Worked great for me. I had it on hand when invasion began. It hit fast but the neem oil worked and all gone within a week

Gonna have to get some Neem Oil.

Back
Top Bottom