Haven't received on-line eggs???

bluenkimchi

Songster
7 Years
Sep 13, 2012
So i have a dilemma, I've bought some butler bobwhite eggs not from here but another site. It has been almost a month and still no eggs, I've contacted the person regarding the eggs the first time and the response was that their lighting system were down for a while and so the birds stop laying cause as it was already Fall season and i understand that birds slow down on egg production. But now they have their light problems fix and and it has been 2 1/2 weeks since the light problem and still no eggs. The order was for only 2 dozen so i don't think the're that slow to produce enough for my order. I've have contact them a 2nd time but still waiting for a response. BTW the seller is from Texas so i don't think it is that cold yet for the birds to produce enough for my order. He also have an fantastic consumer review that's why i order. He also said he will contact me when the birds are producing enough for shipment from the first time asking about my order. So do I cancel my order and ask for a refund or ask for a breeding pair or just wait till he contact me regarding my eggs?

I can't promise you that everything will work out, but I would have a little more patience if you really want them. Any kind of disruption to the birds living conditions, such as a sudden change in the lighting, can knock them off production anywhere from several days to several weeks. It all depends on how stressed out the birds got from the change. I hope you get your eggs soon.

I can't promise you that everything will work out, but I would have a little more patience if you really want them. Any kind of disruption to the birds living conditions, such as a sudden change in the lighting, can knock them off production anywhere from several days to several weeks. It all depends on how stressed out the birds got from the change. I hope you get your eggs soon.

thumbsup.gif

thanks guys i will just wait it out
pop.gif
since i already paid for them and i do want them too

thanks guys i will just wait it out
pop.gif
since i already paid for them and i do want them too

Well if they were down for a few weeks their probably behind on their orders. And you said that they have a fantastic consumer review so I don't think they want to harm their review for 2 dozen eggs. But I know the hard part is the waiting, it always seems the longest. I'm sure you'll get them. Good luck

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom