Having a LOT of trouble eating these fertile eggs!!!!

That is ok, send them , I can incubate then you have to deal with the messies as they grow up LOL
big_smile.png

LOL....so true!!!!! Mine, as babies, loved to hop on the side of the brooder and turn backward so they could poop in the floor.
th.gif
My husband said "oh how sweet honey, they just want to make sure their little bed stays clean!!!"

Quote:
LOL! i seriously need help before i have a bator meltdown

if all goes well with the PO and everything else i should be getting Jumbo Coturnix eggs with some different genetics

But these are for meat after 8 week there heads pop off Lol

hopefully after this i am done hatching till March because i am on a list for march eggs LOL but i have to set of a mail off date for other eggs in Feb LOL HELP ME!
th.gif

Quote:
LOL! i seriously need help before i have a bator meltdown

if all goes well with the PO and everything else i should be getting Jumbo Coturnix eggs with some different genetics

But these are for meat after 8 week there heads pop off Lol

hopefully after this i am done hatching till March because i am on a list for march eggs LOL but i have to set of a mail off date for other eggs in Feb LOL HELP ME!
th.gif

OH yeah....now I remember you telling me you were getting these! I remember thinking "well, at least these are food"!!!
gig.gif
You are going to eventuallly run out of room for birdies!!!!!

gig.gif
we have issues

ETA

i can hear the whispers now in the back room when i visit family ( pssssst! you no he's gone ......................................Broody! ) GASP! are you sure???????

LOL!

Last edited:
We are gonna have to get you some silkie eggs Christy!!!

if you want a chicken that loves to be hug 24 hours a day then a silkie is a must!!

i never had a rooster that loves to cuddle ... should i be worried? Lol

No, you should be delighted!!!!! I would LOVE to cuddle my rooster!!!! While he tolerates my snuggles and holding, you can see how much he resents it!!! YES, come Spring, Silkies, La Fleche, Turkens, and whatever else I set my heart on will be going in the bator!!! Along with my very own BLRW babies from my beauties!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom