Having progressive pictures to help ID chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i might pull my chicks out for know i thought i had white rocks but if you look at that last pick its got greyish green legs Im thinking it a white giant so until they grow older hold of on my pics i dont want to mess lead anyone on what whit rocks look like im going to ask what color legs white rocks and gaints have

Hi everyone
still need Need pics of Chickens all ages and breeds.

I'm not sure of all the pics that we have.

I helping KAKbucks (Kendra) and Nifty.

there is some pics that we already on this thread.

I will fined out what breeds of pics we have and post it on here and then we can go from there.

thank you for your help.

Hey,

Sorry I ain't helped much, internet was down for about 2 weeks and have been raising knew broods of chicks. I can start helping more now. Just tell me if y'all still need any help.

Matt

Here is the team -

Team Three

Dawn419 & KellyGwen & Chickenboy8
Cochins
Cornish
Hamburgs
Leghorns
Naked Neck
New Hampshire
Old English Game Fowl
Orpington
Sex-links and Stars
Silkie

chickenboy8 - since several people on the teams weren't able to help as much as originally thought we kinda do and kinda don't still have those teams. Kendra and I and now LauraSBale have been working on this. Since I'm not real computer savvy I've been getting pictures accounted for (PMing people and asking if we can use their pictures, etc.) and posted to the spreadsheet and Kenda and LauraSBale are doing the hard work and putting the pages together.

I suggest you PM Kendra if she doesn't see this and respond to see what she may need help with right now. Thanks for coming back to this.

Chickenboy,

I think what we need the most help with now is trying to needle people for more pictures.

The online poultry show forum is a great place to find wonderful pictures. Over the summer I messaged a few people to ask permission to use the photos they had posted and got a great response.

I'm working on a list of the photos I physically have, on my computer, formated, named, and ready to go. I'm copying the file names and putting them on this page https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=11598-photos-list

I'm
going through alphabetically so if you're wondering what wyandotte pictures we have you'll have to wait for a bit
smile.png

I know Laura is asking for some photos as well, chickenboy. Why don't you PM her and figure out what breeds you each want to work on. Find the photos, message the poster, and if they give you permission please copy the photo, repost it on this thread or on the chick photos thread with the pertinent info.

We were using photobucket but it got pretty cumbersome. I know there are some photos on there that people have submitted that I need to pull off.

Hope this helps and thanks for all of your help!

Kendra

You guys are doing a great job. I know there have been some struggles and pitstops, but this is still a super great project. I'd really like to get this project and more breed pages designed and added to the site in time for next Spring!!

I'm super pressed for time, but let me know if there are specific admin / website things that I can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom