Having small Surgery Tuesday.........please keep me in your prayers

chickenzoo

Emu Hugger
14 Years
Mar 10, 2008
a bumpy dirt road in Florida
Nothing really major.................. but for me it's scary. I've never been put under for anything and have never had anything opened up before.....( Unless you count the flesh wound from a thrashing Emu in my stomach) he he. I've only had Lasik and broke a toe. I didn't think I'd be this nervous but as it gets closer I can feel it building. It is all suppose to be done lapascopically , which shouldn't be too bad, but still I'm nervous. If you could just keep me in your prayers that everything goes how it's suppose to, I'd appreciate it. I always had the " I've never seen that happen before" kind of luck.
hmm.png

Last edited:
I'll be there with you on Tuesday morning...that is, I'm having surgery as well...C 6/7 Fusion in neck....You'll be fine and will come out of this with a great feeling! God Bless

you will be fine... and I will pray for you also... I have had several surgers since I was for(some major and some minor) and never had any problems... good luck and try not to worry to much..

Good luck! I am the Queen or surgeries I had 7 within 4 years. It is not all that bad, I just hate the Anesthesia, for some reason it always makes me sick to my stomach when I wake up.

Back
Top Bottom