1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Having some Page problems

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by HorseFeathers, Mar 22, 2009.

1. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Oh dear [​IMG] I cannot seem to edit My Page (ChickenSketch)! I try to insert a photo, but when I click the little icon no window pops up! What's going on? [​IMG]

2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Okay, now it lets me type, but it's acting very weird and not letting me change the font or add a photo/smiley/anything... [​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Which page? Which browser and version are you using? Did you delete a page or try to do anything else?

4. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    No, I'm just trying to add some pics to the ChickenSketch page and change the font. [​IMG] I'm using Safari, not sure what version.

5. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    I just tried to open it again and got these two messages:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

That's odd. It may be a compatability issue with Safari. I know it has been tested to work in IE and Firefox, so you may want to use one of those when editing your page if Safari isn't working.

7. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Unfortunately, I only have Safari on my computer... I'll try on another one though. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by