Havoator or Little giant????

christytrav

Songster
11 Years
Jan 11, 2009
KASILOF, ALASKA
I am trying to figure out which incubator to order and after reading tons of reviews I still can't decide. Has anyone one used both of these brands and have a favorite. I am leaning toward the Havo-bator 1602 with the egg turner. Sharing Your experiences would be greatly appreciated.

I have 2 LG's runing right now and one in the box have a hovabator with truner sitting on the shelf will start it up next (have never used it and i do love my LG's but i belive the hovabator is the better of the 2 price is the only factor in compareing the 2. the lg's with truner about the price of the hovabator with out truner. So my 2 cents worth if your going to to a lot of hatching go for the gold.

Your welcome hope it helps and
welcome-byc.gif

I have two LG's and a Hovabator. They both have their benefits but I found the LG's easier to adjust. Just couldn't get the hang of the Hovabator, although others swear by them. I also thought that the turners for the LG's were much better made. They are also more expensive.

welcome-byc.gif
!!

For the money, all the styro-bators are overpriced, when you consider the actual parts involved. I have two HovaBators, one the older square one and the newer circ air plus two homemade bators. The very best one is my Fridge-a-Bator. Holds temp and humidity like a charm, but a turner doesnt fit in it so we have to hand turn unless we just use it as a hatcher. The cooler bator does well, too, but isnt as highly insulated as the little dorm fridge one.

Back
Top Bottom