Hazel Bazil (DUCK)

mistyellis11

Hatching
Apr 4, 2018
My hazel (Duck) only layed 2 egg 1 Thursday and 1 on a Saturday...since Friday...Weak in her legs looking bow legged and real slow like walking...off balance or something...she falls forward on her chest her wings Spread all the way out out..I go running to help her...she drinkn water and she'll shake her guess..Water goes everywhere...I take it like she seeing something and biting at it...She also pants and her poop was real watery Green yellowish..I wanting to put her in n bath just scared I'll hurt her more....any suggestions please thanks..btw I've had her since she was a baby and she is inside pet..10 monthss breed I don't know but profile pic was just token yesterday

She may have egg bound but then she wouldn’t be able to poo. I had a duck and a drake (brother and sister) that suffered from some genetic problem and the both ended up dying the same way. They stopped eating and drinking one day and couldn’t walk well, in a few days they would collapse and a few days after they pass away. I’m not too sure what your duck might have.

She may have egg bound but then she wouldn’t be able to poo. I had a duck and a drake (brother and sister) that suffered from some genetic problem and the both ended up dying the same way. They stopped eating and drinking one day and couldn’t walk well, in a few days they would collapse and a few days after they pass away. I’m not too sure what your duck might have.
Yours possibly had botulism?...

Back
Top Bottom