He is sure growing fast Black Orpington Rooster

Oh I'm going to get to meet you and your beautiful birds at Stockton, yay!
smile.png

Looking good Christina. You will have to show us some picutres before you show them. I am sure they will continue to grow.

Thanks everyone Im really excited about these birds.

Oh I'm going to get to meet you and your beautiful birds at Stockton, yay!

I wanted to go last year but I didnt have the time. I cant wait to meet you either. Are you going to be showing anything?

Looking good Christina. You will have to show us some pictures before you show them. I am sure they will continue to grow.

I will do that. Just cant imagine he really can get any better. I do have a couple late developers that are looking really good to and coming into themselves. I have seven of them, but I will be selling some of the other roosters from the same hatch at Stockton.​

Quote:
I'll be bringing at least my bantam barred rock cockerel and self blue d'anver hen, but that's probably the only show birds I'll have by then. I've got to rebuild from the bottom up, but I'm really excited about these two birds, so we'll see how I do.

All us BYCers will have to go out for lunch. I know there was BYC lunch last year but I managed to wander away before that lol. I was a bit preoccupied from the show. Now that I've seen it before I'll probably be able to tear myself away for an hour or so to eat
lol.png

Quote:
I'll be bringing at least my bantam barred rock cockerel and self blue d'anver hen, but that's probably the only show birds I'll have by then. I've got to rebuild from the bottom up, but I'm really excited about these two birds, so we'll see how I do.

All us BYCers will have to go out for lunch. I know there was BYC lunch last year but I managed to wander away before that lol. I was a bit preoccupied from the show. Now that I've seen it before I'll probably be able to tear myself away for an hour or so to eat
lol.png

I know it is hard getting pulled away from the birds. I always have to see them all.
wasnt there a chickenstock there last year? I do remember the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom