He is sure growing fast Black Orpington Rooster

Gorgeous!!
big_smile.png

Oh, Christina, my eyes are popping out!!! Orps are my absolute favorite!!! I've got a HUGE black roo that is a little over a year old and a beautiful blue hen the same age. I was thinking about showing them either at Stockton or Fresno, but both of them are healing from a dog attack (the dog was a stray), and are not in any condition to show. Will you be bringing any chicks or eggs to sell at Stockton? I would love to have some of your BBS or Buffs!!!!

Quote:
You should bring them to the show. They should be healed and feathered out by than. I dont have my buffs anymore but my friend Josh will be bring them down to Stockton to show there. I hoping there is a big turn out of Orpingtons. Both bantam and large fowl. I have some whites and black bantams Im showing to. This has to absolutely be my favorite time of year when show season has the best turn outs
yippiechickie.gif

I can do either chicks or eggs. Would probably have to be Juveniles unless you lived close by to put them somewhere really warm.
Looking forward to meeting you there!
Christina

Quote:
The show we are talking about hasent happened yet. It is January 24 and 25 in Stockton Ca.

Back
Top Bottom