He just doesn't get it.

Quote:
olive egger triple yolker from a extra large hen?

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

"Honey, think I'll need a bigger coop."

Quote:
olive egger triple yolker from a extra large hen?

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

"Honey, think I'll need a bigger coop."

Good reason to build a 12x36 horse barn with three stalls. One for the emu , one for the sheep and one for whatever follows you home from the next livestock auction. " but honey , look at those poor goats, nobody wanted them because they have no ears"(or they pass out everytime you scare them.) Of course a 4th stall for the mini mule would be nice too...
lau.gif

What? No pigs? They'll have to stay with the llamas then. You should see how worried DH gets when I come in the house with a cardboard box.

Quote:
Oh pigs too. But they get a polyhut and the minipig sleeps in the house. My kids are trying to convince me to get some dikdiks or reindeer, but i sont know if they are legal to own. But if its weird its good in my eyes. the only question is how tall the giraffe hut should be and should we go for a pair or keep a single one???

Well, I'm one of the hatchers of some Trader Joe's eggs.

41679_traderjoefertilecarton.jpg

And I did it just to see if I could, setting them December 11th, 2010 to hatch on New Year's Day 2011. (For the 2nd Annual NYD Hatch, here on BYC.)

Four hatched, one cockerel and three pullets. They are part of my flock now.

This is TJ and one of his three Josies.

41679_josie1-tjnestboxes.jpg

That is so cool. the closest one to me is more than 200 miles! Those are BEAUTIFUL birds you hatched! What stops you from just buying more? I would be so addicted!

Quote:
OMG! Imagine an EMU?!?!?!? What would DH say?
lau.gif

LOL! Tell him you bought some new kind of feed, from China, at the co-op. The chickens seem to like it. Then as time goes by...
smile.png

Quote:
OMG! Imagine an EMU?!?!?!? What would DH say?
lau.gif

LOL! Tell him you bought some new kind of feed, from China, at the co-op. The chickens seem to like it. Then as time goes by...
smile.png

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom