Head says girl but the butt says boy. What wins?

Does your black one have any Brahma or Cochin in her? Here is a picture of my Brochin Bantam View attachment 2319523your girls face looksvery similar to mine. They obviously aren’t the exact same breed cause 1. Yours doesn’t appear to be a Bantam 2. Other than the feathered feet and the face nothing else is similar. I wish I had a better picture to show how similair their faces are but my chickens are sleeping right now so I can’t go get a picture 😕
Their faces do look very similar. My girl's feathers are all black with greenish metallic sheen in the right light. There is no grey or lighter shade at all. She is VERY soft, much more so than any of my other chickens, so I have named her Black Velvet (or just Velvet for short).

Their faces do look very similar. My girl's feathers are all black with greenish metallic sheen in the right light. There is no grey or lighter shade at all. She is VERY soft, much more so than any of my other chickens, so I have named her Black Velvet (or just Velvet for short).
[/QUOTE
Aw that’s an adorable name! Hope you don’t be mind if I store that for a future name 😂

Back
Top Bottom