Head shaking and tilting

OK so maybe I'm just slow. Could someone clarify dosage of vitamin E for me. I'm using cooked egg yolk, vitamin B complex, water and vitamin E. Now one capsule of E and half B complex oh and selenium. Now I've mixed these things together, it'll probably take me a awhile to use this mixture up. I'm giving my girl an eye dropper half full twice a day. Does that sound right?

OK so maybe I'm just slow. Could someone clarify dosage of vitamin E for me. I'm using cooked egg yolk, vitamin B complex, water and vitamin E. Now one capsule of E and half B complex oh and selenium. Now I've mixed these things together, it'll probably take me a awhile to use this mixture up. I'm giving my girl an eye dropper half full twice a day. Does that sound right?
Dosing was posted in previous threads.

400IU Vitamin E, 1/4 tablet B-Complex, Daily. Egg for a treat has sufficient Selenium.

What are you mixing up? Pop the vitamin E gel tab into her beak and let her swallow it. Pop the 1/4 tablet B-Complex into her beak and let her swallow it. Feed the egg as a treat.
In addition to re-checking her over really well, give her vitamin support of 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily along with a treat of egg.

400IU Vitamin E, 1/4 tablet B-Complex, Daily. Egg for a treat has sufficient Selenium.

What are you mixing up? Pop the vitamin E gel tab into her beak and let her swallow it. Pop the 1/4 tablet B-Complex into her beak and let her swallow it. Feed the egg as a treat.
OK thank you

I was mixing egg and vitamins but the dosage I was giving wasn't enough. So I got it straight now. I'll keep you updated

Back
Top Bottom