Headache

Jesusfreak101

Songster
Sep 2, 2015
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
I have one very specially challanged chicken... Every morning she gets out of the coop just fine but when its time for her to lay her egg she takes twenty if not more minutes trying to figure out how to get in the coop... I watch her and it makes my head hurt seeing how hard she working to figure it out. They been in the same coop all their lifes so you think by now she have it down.. Not this one. She the only one that seems to have an issue with it. Every morning i debate about going out there and opening the biggest door for her but then if i forget to close it the others will be sleep on it instead of inside the coop. Please tell me i am not the only one with a challanged hen...

I have one very specially challanged chicken... Every morning she gets out of the coop just fine but when its time for her to lay her egg she takes twenty if not more minutes trying to figure out how to get in the coop... I watch her and it makes my head hurt seeing how hard she working to figure it out. They been in the same coop all their lifes so you think by now she have it down.. Not this one. She the only one that seems to have an issue with it. Every morning i debate about going out there and opening the biggest door for her but then if i forget to close it the others will be sleep on it instead of inside the coop. Please tell me i am not the only one with a challanged hen...

There's one in every packet..............
idunno.gif

I have never raised a batch of chicks, be it 3 or 30 that doesn't have one dufus that can't find the door. The only good thing is they will figure it out. Although i did have one that took almost a month which can try your Patience when they are following the other girls and still get lost.

Lol thats the said part she eight months old the coop hasnt changed she gets in fine at night and gets out fine but egg time she retarded. Lol she confuses me.

Back
Top Bottom