Headless Chicken lived for 18 months??

Also,,,

Love the pictures of your coops on your link... So nice! Wish we were closer, I'd get one of those! Love the Cabins!

Oh thank you, but they're not my creations. It's the place we ordered our coop from (and we did get one of the cabins, I just love them!) - I asked if I could use their link in "my Coop" area since ours hasn't been delivered yet (delivery is scheduled for 11/3/2012) and they said that would be fine.
smile.png
I'm getting antsy though - I have the paint, the fabric and the decor I want in there (I love thrift shops).

Last edited:
Well,, Chicken Cabin Envy there!

Good Luck, you are almost there! Nice set up you will have! Of course, we will need lots of nice pictures!

WHat color are you going to paint it?

MB

Well,, Chicken Cabin Envy there!

Good Luck, you are almost there! Nice set up you will have! Of course, we will need lots of nice pictures!

WHat color are you going to paint it?

MB

butterscotch & indigo paint
smile.png
I'm going to try and get some sleep now. I've spent too much time watching Netflix movies and whistling at my hatching eggs...I'm hoping I don't have any nightmares of Mike the Headless Chicken, but considering the subject matter - that's unlikely. I have a full day tomorrow of baking for a bake swap soooo...yeh... I should sleep. Otherwise I'll do what I did last time and mistake powdered sugar for flour (gah what a mess). Night!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom