HEADS UP AVIAN INFLUENZA ALERT

You should call your state AG dept. and ask them as they are the ones involved in the ban.

Since each state has its own regulations about imports, you need to call each state on the receiving end individually. I don't know if anyone is maintaining an updated database of regulations and restrictions. And things seems to be changing on short notice. But it's the receiving end that matters.

I saw the stupidest commercial about AI last night. I should have paid more attention, I was tired, trying to relax, but the commercial made me furious. I should have paid more attention cause I woulda called the station and raised cain. It was a cutesie commercial explaining what AI is and how it's affecting the price of eggs, and what it's doing to the poultry industry, with lots of pictures of battery hens stuck in their cages and cute chicken drawings underneath. The girl in the commercial was all upbeat and hip, trying to be cute and funny. She was obviously fully aware that some people thought SHE was cute too. At the end she recommended that people just "stick to oatmeal" for their breakfast, from now on. WTH!!!???

Back
Top Bottom