Health care dental problem... Need help & ideas PLS!!!

Like these? http://www.dentalschools.com/dental-assisting-school-directory-us.html Do they do payment plans?

I'm scared to go to something like those, it's like major surgery that they have to knock me out for and everything.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i can tell you now that dental schools and free clinics wont be able to help you..my husband went through this years ago. he was taking medication that caused his teeth to fall apart and none of those places would do surgical extractions.
sad.png

Quote:
I am going to warn you now to stay away from Western Dental for a surgery like you need. They are really not very good, and they do take payments with bad credit - HOWEVER - they suck. Don;t do it.

Quote:
Try to find your local food stamp/MediCal/welfare office. You will not be the only white collar worker standing in line with their fingers crossed. Social Services should be able to give you their number, or address. We took our adult kids down because they were just about starving and two of the three got food and MediCal. The third one is still at home, even though we can't supply insurance for him, he was still turned down. But the other two have benefits if they need it.

By the way I live about 2 hours north of you in Hesperia :eek:)

Last edited:
Quote:
I am going to warn you now to stay away from Western Dental for a surgery like you need. They are really not very good, and they do take payments with bad credit - HOWEVER - they suck. Don;t do it.

But..i would do this if i HAD too.... at least its something..
hide.gif

Quote:

But..i would do this if i HAD too.... at least its something..
hide.gif

Not when their work causes you infection and more pain and eventually winding up in a different dental chair costing more money....

Back
Top Bottom