Health

GMoose

Songster
Nov 23, 2021
Pa
Two of my geese have had runny poo for about 2 months now. ive Been monitoring them and they seem to be perfectly healthy other then that. Active, alert, acting like normal geese. They are penned up and night and let out in the morning to unlimited grazing, could it be the food? they have unlimited access to nutrena all flock and fresh water

Geese have runny poop. Here is what folks need to know to help you.
Is there poop sticking to them?
what color is the poop?
what are you feeding?
how old are they?
That being said and Im so sorry for it but there acting healthy.
love it when I see green poop on mine but its usually only in the spring and deep winter when they give up and finally eating hay. Drought sand land. not there fault just allot of squirty poop that drys up quickly and is eay to clean up. But not the kind that sticks to them.
So what goes in also comes out Is what I really want to say.
I personally think squirting is good. There getting enough water and there moving there food through. What color it is has to do with what there eating or not eating. Sticky wet poop sticking to them that's a problem.
If they were loosing weight and had runny poop then you have a problem.
I have a field of 37 geese that all squirt there poop at me. when I putting them to bed or watering them, They do it in the morning on the morning flight to pasture.
If that is whats going on your ok!!!!

Back
Top Bottom