Heard On the News; "And the Police Suspect..."

OldGuy43

Songster
8 Years
FOWL PLAY! Hmmmmm? What do chickens, ducks and geese have to do with this crime?
hide.gif

Tee hee OldGuy43

Not sure if you have similar in the States but to deter people sticking posters, flyers etc on fences, sides of building etc, we have:

Poor Bill .. I do believe he is innocent
wink.png

lol .. dating back to when I wonder?

Without being an old curmudgeon, it does make you wonder in this day and age of spell checks, grammar checks, easy access to an on line Dictionary and Thesaurus etc why these obvious mistakes are out there.

We have an Aussie Comedian who tells a great joke to which I was going to post a link but I do not want to possibly offend due to some of the subject matter and language so I will try and share in my own words.

In Australia we have road signs 'Koalas Crossing 4-6pm' .. as he mentions; very precise Koalas who can tell time?

Or, there is the 'Injured Wildlife Call this number' sign.

"Hello, I am a Kangaroo and some idiot just ran me over!"

Tee hee OldGuy43

Not sure if you have similar in the States but to deter people sticking posters, flyers etc on fences, sides of building etc, we have:

Poor Bill .. I do believe he is innocent
wink.png

Woke up this morning and got to thinking about this one. When I was a little boy there used to be a similar sign, although they've pretty much disappeared from the scene today that said:

As a child I used to wonder "If I posted a bill was someone likely to come along and pay it?"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom