heat and short tempers

crtrlovr

Still chillin' with my peeps
Mar 13, 2008
East South Central (West KY)
OK, I think the heat is getting to everyone. It has been proven that as the temperatures increase, the tolerance levels decrease. It is CERTAINLY proving to be true right now. Folks IRL ( some family members at odds w/ each other, and some friends having issues w/ friends and their own family members) AND online are having meltdowns... Sounds like we all need to jump in a lake or pool, cool the bodies down, and cool the tempers & emotions down. :-/

thumbsup.gif
Yep some sure DO need to do that! I've heard of several folks getting their pants in a bunch today.. cracks me up as it was allll their OWN doing!!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Several times today I've wanted to throw a fit that would completely outdue my toddlers typical meltdown. I kept it to teeth grinding and growling. So far anyway the day is not over yet!

it wasn't that cold in the sun, mamagardner. at least not here in nh. but it has been rather windy the past couple days with the tornado and all
wink.png
yesterday was really cold, though
hmm.png

Last edited:
wow, i bet
hmm.png
here we were all ready to grab the animals and run to the basement. i'm sooo glad we didn't get hit
th.gif
my friend's grandparents live in springfield... i haven't heard from her at all yet, but i hope her grandparents are okay! did you guys get hit at all?

Back
Top Bottom