Heaven, I'm in Heaven!

Quote:
A girl after my own heart. DH was very VERY slow about helping me finish a coop for the babies, to get them off our screened porch (right outside our bedroom window); then the two cockerels started crowing. They crow from about 4 AM non-stop ALL DAY LONG. Suddenly, their coop is finished.
lol.png

lau.gif

Yeah, well at least you aren't building your own coop like me! Thankfully it's almost done. (only been working on it since March or so - been so long I've lost count)

ooooooooooooooooo but some of that stuff is Xten$ive!!

Check out the markdown corner at Crackle Barrel. I've gotten gifts for my mom out of there. Rooster Canisters for this Christmas. Chicken Soup Toureen (sp?) Rooster candle holders. I got her this HUGE Rooster lamp a few years back. They marked it down, and marked it down. It was like $100 I got it for $28!

Quote:
Seems he is appropriately named then
wink.png

There is no doubt the booger was appropriately named. Every time we hear a commotion around the chicken yard, DH and I both look at each and say in unison, "What's Impy up to THIS TIME?"
roll.png

lol.png

Quote:
I've seen alot of stuff available at JCPenney that's not too expensive. Sadly, we don't have a Cracker Barrel anywhere near us. Got the OK to paint the kitchen yesterday. When I do I'm going to pack away a bunch of mismatched stuff above the cabinets and ooops, forget to unpack it again.
wink.png
Some roo decorations would look awesome up there.

This is the roo clock I want and have the perfect place for:

http://www.calibex.com/Clock-Two-Sided-Dial-596992818/cb2/prices-html

A crowing clock would get me shot, since I have three of the real things already spouting off non-stop, like right now.
roll.png

I'm also going to get the rooster chandelier, but probably have to save my pennies for it:

http://www.houseaccents.com/accents...096HCH.html?utm_source=nextag&utm_medium=feed

My issue has been finding things that centers on hens instead of roosters. I did find a chandelier I'd love for my diningroom. Don't know the price, but I'm almost afraid to look.

page2-1011-thumb.jpg

Quote:
OMG that is beautiful. Like it better than the rooster one!! Must not go to that site...must not go to that site...must not, aw heck, I'll brb.

Quote:
OMG that is beautiful. Like it better than the rooster one!! Must not go to that site...must not go to that site...must not, aw heck, I'll brb.

Its been over an hour. There ARE a lot of chandeliers though. Or she saw the price and passed out!
ep.gif
ROFLMAO. So how much is it?

Last edited:
Quote:

Its been over an hour. There ARE a lot of chandeliers though. Or she saw the price and passed out!
ep.gif
ROFLMAO. So how much is it?

They don't list a retail price, or a wholesale one for that matter. It says you can either go to one of the retailers - closest one to us is in Little Rock or contact them by email.

Back
Top Bottom