HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Nope. (I can't believe that was already yesterday :p )

I'm really surprised Kyndra didn't see it- or maybe she just ignored it on purpose ;)

Just tell me already!!!

Incident(s) cause you to contain them?

Well, we did have a few losses, but we moved and my parents (especially mom) were tired of them pooping near the house, soooo....

Hehehe! Well, it was the opposite here. We just moved last year and the chickens went from pens to free-ranging! But the new house has TONS of flower beds around the house from the former owner- dustbath parties!!

My mom's friends came over the other day. When we were preparing for them, Mom suddenly began ranting about how all of the gardens looked hideous and so on..
I promptly put up a sign that read:
Please observe the work done here by an innovative, agricultural, pesticide-free tilling technology-
It's called HENS.

:lau

Even my irate mother laughed and so did her "esteemed" guests!!

Hehehe! Well, it was the opposite here. We just moved last year and the chickens went from pens to free-ranging! But the new house has TONS of flower beds around the house from the former owner- dustbath parties!!

My mom's friends came over the other day. When we were preparing for them, Mom suddenly began ranting about how all of the gardens looked hideous and so on..
Please observe the work done here by an innovative, agricultural, pesticide-free tilling technology-
It's called HENS.

lau.gif

gig.gif
That's perfect!

Bye!!! I'm going to bed and waking up in 3 hours!!

I wouldn't be able to function if I did that....
lol.png

It's called HENS.

lau.gif

lau.gif
THAT'S AWESOME!!!

And BTW, I only realized that you had a chat thread yesterday (or maybe this morning), so forgive me for my late arrival
tongue.png

It's called HENS.

:lau

:lau  THAT'S AWESOME!!!

And BTW, I only realized that you had a chat thread yesterday (or maybe this morning), so forgive me for my late arrival :p

Welcome, Zelda! :D :frow

Last edited:
Ya know, I think I might make this my avatar on Sunday, instead of a minion meme
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom