HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
Thank you Sarah, BYC is making me feel at home. I think I'm going nuts starting my beautiful new flock!
As of today I have the eight chicks I wanted for my flock, and my chicks are so cute and tame and they love me, I love them, JESUS loves me,
and I LOVE HIM too!
I am new to this BYC venue, but I am a fast learner. I pray to the Lord for blessings upon you and Happiness and peace, Joy and love. amen!
Allen.

PS: Your birds are beautiful!!

Thank you Sarah, BYC is making me feel at home. I think I'm going nuts starting my beautiful new flock!
   As of today I have the eight chicks I wanted for my flock, and my chicks are so cute and tame and they love me, I love them, JESUS loves me,
and I LOVE HIM too! 
   I am new to this BYC venue, but I am a fast learner. I pray to the Lord for blessings upon you and Happiness and peace, Joy and love. amen!
             Allen.

Just to make sure there aren't any mix ups in the future, my name is Zelda (no lie) and the thread starters name is Sarah ;)
And if you had that figured out already, Hi! My name is Peep aka Zelda :p

and I LOVE HIM too! 
             Allen.

Hello Allen!I myself don't read the bible, pray or go to church, but I believe Jesus is our Lord and he does protect us during hard times.
I'm Kyndra, or Cluck.Im a absolute chicken addict, owning 10 chickens and a ducky who I love!

XD I've had a few girls like that over the years -ehem Spyke
lol.png

Whoaaaa, that's so cool! I'm a christian, and so is HeavensHens (aka Sarah)!
highfive.gif

What bout me! I can't believe I was left out! jk

I'm also a Christian @featherhead007 !

Oops, sorry bout getting the names wrong~:oops:

Welcome to our chat thread Allen! :frow
It's always amazing to find other Christians on BYC!!!! :woot
I'm a Christian homeschooler teen, just like KindaFarmGal and Zelda, and I have 21 chickens, 20 peacocks, 15 geese, and a large assortment of other animals.
Wings of Wishes,
~Sarah

Last edited:
*interminable sigh*
Would you believe my phone is maxed out on 150 STINKING PICTURES!!!!!!!! And now that it's maxed out, it comes up with error messages every time I try to post a picture to the web...
And my mom took her laptop to work with her- the only resource available that can post pictures on line. :mad:

Last edited:
I tries deleting 50 pics.... still no avail.
It could be that I text too much and my mailbox is overflowing- even though I only text my mom..... :p

Time to get a new memory card.

Back
Top Bottom