HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
JK on my part, too. :p I guess I'll just go welcome a million people....
DID ANYBODY ELSE FILL OUT THEIR NOMINATIONS?!?! :cool: Or am I the only dunce who even bothers doing it? :lau

Yep! I have for the last few months. There is one person I can't remember if I did or didn't nominate...I KNOW I was going to but can't remember if I had to put it off. :he

I hope you get a badge! :D

JK on my part, too. :p I guess I'll just go welcome a million people....
DID ANYBODY ELSE FILL OUT THEIR NOMINATIONS?!?! :cool: Or am I the only dunce who even bothers doing it? :lau

Yep! I have for the last few months. There is one person I can't remember if I did or didn't nominate...I KNOW I was going to but can't remember if I had to put it off. :he

I hope you get a badge! :D

It took me a WHILE to figure out which one of you I was nominating for BYC Friend..... :p It pretty much fits all of you!

Thanks. :D Although I'm pretty new and not everyone really knows me, so......
Friedness, you'd better get a badge! :rant Or else....
JK, but you totally deserve one! :hugs

Last edited:
It took me a WHILE to figure out which one of you I was nominating for BYC Friend..... :p It pretty much fits all of you!

Thanks. :D Although I'm pretty new and not everyone really knows me, so......
Friedness, you'd better get a badge! :rant Or else....
JK, but you totally deserve one! :hugs

:lol: I think I'll have to start keeping a list.

You're not exactly new, you've been on for almost two years! lol I know someone nominated you.

:lau That would be cool, but I don't expect one. :p

Thanks, you do too. :hugs

KYNDRA!!!!!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE HEARD YOUR VOICE!!!! :th
Actually, it was this morning.:lau
But I've missed you!!! :hugs

I nominated all 4 spots- the Educator took me HOURS to decide..... :caf

All my friends have badges!(well, expect for you.....)I picked my Educator, Spirt and Welcomer, cannot decide my Friend!

Back
Top Bottom