HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
Joining in on the teeth topic, I had a baby tooth pulled once. The tooth pulling was fine, it was the novacaine shot they put in my gum that I screamed bloody murder for :lau

I also will probably have to have wisdom teeth out at some point. They don't really cause problems for me tho. I always say, "why in the world do we have wisdom teeth if they just need pulled anyway?!"

Mom says its probably because in the old days (think like bible times), they would loose a lot of teeth, so the wisdom teeth most likely grew in to replace them.

Ok guys, I had the weirdest dream last night:
Characters:
Goldentail my warriors cat OC:A human version, pale skin, golden hair and then a cat version, golden tabby.
Jayfeather, like, the real Jayfeather.
Me, or kinda me as Ravenstar.Human, pale skin, black hair, green eyes, black cat version, same as my OC
And a bunch of white eyed anime looking people.
Plus, some human cat girl.

So I am in a Ravenstar human form, my feet barley touching the ground as I walk along a looooonnnnggggt driveway.Goldentail in human form suddenly takes out her phone, speaks to someone and stares at me,"My mates having kits!(ok, this is creepy, since she is female....But anyway)Suddenly, her and I are in cat form and I'm racing up the driveway, and come to my house and screech at the Chicken house door,"JAYFEATHER GET YOUR TAIL OUT HEREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!"He comes out and I quickly explain.Before I know it we are again racing down the driveway, side by side and meet up with Goldentail, and reach this old house and dart inside.There is a cat laying in a nest, and Jayfeather races up to her.Goldentail and I are side by side, staring.Jayfeather turns to us and shakes his head,"It's over, we are to late.Goldentail, she is gone,"
I start crying in cat form.Jayfeather leaves.Goldentail and I are in human form, and we go and eat in McDonalds.

Ok, crazy dream, I have no idea what it means....:confused:

Ok guys, I had the weirdest dream last night:
Characters:
Goldentail my warriors cat OC:A human version, pale skin, golden hair and then a cat version, golden tabby.
Jayfeather, like, the real Jayfeather.
Me, or kinda me as Ravenstar.Human, pale skin, black hair, green eyes, black cat version, same as my OC
And a bunch of white eyed anime looking people.
Plus, some human cat girl.

So I am in a Ravenstar human form, my feet barley touching the ground as I walk along a looooonnnnggggt driveway.Goldentail in human form suddenly takes out her phone, speaks to someone and stares at me,"My mates having kits!(ok, this is creepy, since she is female....But anyway)Suddenly, her and I are in cat form and I'm racing up the driveway, and come to my house and screech at the Chicken house door,"JAYFEATHER GET YOUR TAIL OUT HEREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!"He comes out and I quickly explain.Before I know it we are again racing down the driveway, side by side and meet up with Goldentail, and reach this old house and dart inside.There is a cat laying in a nest, and Jayfeather races up to her.Goldentail and I are side by side, staring.Jayfeather turns to us and shakes his head,"It's over, we are to late.Goldentail, she is gone,"
I start crying in cat form.Jayfeather leaves.Goldentail and I are in human form, and we go and eat in McDonalds.

Ok, crazy dream, I have no idea what it means....:confused:

XD I wouldn't worry about it too much, I have weird dreams like that all the time, I just accept it though so many it does mean something :confused:

Last edited:
I've had realistic dreams and then days, weeks, months, maybe years later, the things that happened in the dreams will happen. For example, when I was twelve, I had this weird dream that someone walked a horse up to my gram's basement door and that horse was for me.

About a year later, the my new horse got out through the fence and onto the road. Someone caught her just before a big truck flew by. They led her to my gram's basement door to see who owned her.

:lol:

I have many more dreams like the one above that I wrote down. It's a pretty cool feeling the moment you realize the specific moment you're living in was something you dreamt about.

tongue.png

Ahhhhhh my tooth is so loose.I keep wiggling it, I hope it falls out!
I've lost all of my teeth :)

Back
Top Bottom