Hedgehog kills her hoglets!

Quote:
lots of people have kept coons as pets, skunks too. I've heard that skunks make better pets than coons

Quote:
lots of people have kept coons as pets, skunks too. I've heard that skunks make better pets than coons

Skunks are high maintenance so they are best kept by someone who doesn't work outside the home. Their first 3 months of life they need to be with their person just about 24/7. And, like ferrets, skunks are theives and hoarders. Missing a curling iron? Skunk took it.

Quote:

Skunks are high maintenance so they are best kept by someone who doesn't work outside the home. Their first 3 months of life they need to be with their person just about 24/7. And, like ferrets, skunks are theives and hoarders. Missing a curling iron? Skunk took it.

As opposed to coons, who do their mischief right out in the open.
lol.png

Quote:
or crows. My grandfather used to tell us about a pet crow he had as a child. Anything shiny he would hide in his nest.

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
That cracked me up!

Back
Top Bottom