Hello all!

headbangingrooster

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
Georgia
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Rooster Red's teenager, the one he takes with him when he buys your birds. My name's Kyle, I'm 16, and I just wanna say hi.
big_smile.png

Quote:
My barred rock loves music. We found out when he was a chick. I had an old tape player that had a busted volume control, so it was ridiculously loud. I popped in Green Day's "Insomniac" and walked into the living room (we had been keeping him there in a cage at the time). He was bobbing his head up and down in time with the music!
lol.png

Welcome H.B.R., always glad to have another on board. It's a great pace to learn a lot about chickens and other things too.

Now that I have welcomed you, you must do me a favor.
You must use your powers of persuasion, that I know every son or daughter has over their parents, and get him to sell me his buff orpington roo! Muwahahahaha!

Kyle, hi again! Was great to meet you when you and your dad came to pick up the girls way up here in the mountains! Tux sure took a shine to you, didnt she, LOL? Great that you enjoy the birds just like your dad does. Maybe I'll see you again sometime!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It was nice meeting you too. Yeah, boy, that hen sure seemed to like me. You should've seen Iris, Hazel, and Scarlett when they first got here. We put them in with the others, and the moment they saw Buster, this look crossed their faces, like "Hawkeye! Wait...oh...no, it isn't..."
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom