Hello all

tschaefer

Hatching
Feb 17, 2015
Hello All,

Im in Northern Alberta and have raised birds for the last 5 years got started with my daughters 4H projects and have had a few different breeds from white leghorns, RI reds, Wyandotte's and my faves Orps. I currently have Black, Blue, and Splash Orpington's.

Im looking to add Gold and Silver Laced Orpingtons....I would like to buy a trio of both breeds if possible or at least some hatching eggs Can anyone help?? Willing to pay for shipping and any paper work needed if out of province...

Thanks in advance

Tim

Welcome to BYC, Tim. Glad you decided to our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your Orpingtons.

Glad you joined the flock
celebrate.gif
. You may want to check out the Canadian thread to see if you have any chicken neighbors. " Canadians, check in here!"

Good morning and welcome to BYC! Once you have 20 posts you can use the buy/sell/trade section of BYC, maybe someone there has what you want.

Nice to have you join us and good luck!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your current flock! Orpingtons really are beautiful birds. I hope you can find some Golden Laced and Silver Laced ones.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our "flock!"

It sounds like you have a wonderful varied flock! Good luck finding some beautiful Orpingtons to add to it.

Back
Top Bottom