Hello and how do you do!?

BodaciousBabe62

Hatching
Apr 27, 2024
Just a little bit about myself, just call me mama Joy. As a child, I had chickens and help my dad around our mini farm. I learned to love the land the animals and everything that went with it. I was even 4 foot gardening before there was such a thing I enjoy many hobbies I love my house plants, I macramé, I do Dot art, I love the ocean in the list could go on and on and on. I said before I grew up with chickens on a mini my dad taught me a lot with the older I’ve gotten the less I remember, so I’m here for a course , I’m in the process of building a coop and getting a new flock for myself.

Just a little bit about myself, just call me mama Joy. As a child, I had chickens and help my dad around our mini farm. I learned to love the land the animals and everything that went with it. I was even 4 foot gardening before there was such a thing I enjoy many hobbies I love my house plants, I macramé, I do Dot art, I love the ocean in the list could go on and on and on. I said before I grew up with chickens on a mini my dad taught me a lot with the older I’ve gotten the less I remember, so I’m here for a course , I’m in the process of building a coop and getting a new flock for myself.
Welcome to BYC. You will definitely like it here.

Back
Top Bottom