Hello and Need a Name

ccrews

Hatching
Jun 13, 2017
Hello from GA!
We are in the process of building our chicken coup and want to say thanks to all of you who posted different designs. Also, thanks to those who posted designs on watering and feeding stations with PVC pipes. We are building one of those as well.
Planning on painting some chickens on the walls of our coup but we are in a quandary as to the name of the coup.
If you guys could help us with unique chicken coup names, I would appreciate it. We have one in mind but still not 100% sure on it.

Thanks,

Well dang! We barely know ya and you want us to give you names? Heavenly Hens. Southern Feather Farm. The Cackling Cacklers. Well maybe that will get your creative juices flowing. Good luck and Welcome to the Flock!

Hi and welcome to BYC. It's just gone 6am and I'm sorry - my creative juices are still in bed. I'm sure others will be along to help out.

Best wishes
CT

OK. A little about ourselves. I am a semi-retired photographer with a second year garden building a chicken coup. My hubby is a RETIRED UPS manager with traveling on his mind, reason I am semi-retired, and during the winter, he is my SANTA, which is a 6 weekend gig.
Don't know much about chickens and have been reading up on them, so the different breeds are lost to me and us. Just contacted the county zoning department for our county and can only have 6 chickens max, which will be fine with us. They will just have a very nice large x-dog kennel (10.5 x 16 plus another kennel that is 6x10.5) to roam around in.
Have 2 dogs, 20 lb Border Terrier (Zeus) and 120 lb mix (Great Dane, Lab and Nuffie) names Erebus (Air-U-Bus). Both Greek gods. Zeus, the father of the gods while Erebus is the god of darkness and shadows. He is black with a white marked chess and will just appear out of nowhere. Great escape artist as well, reason for the X-KENNEL.
Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, :welcome So glad to have you here! Some good names for your coop could be The Chick Inn, or The Coop with two eggs as the o's, The Hen House, or anything else you can think of! Those are only some of my ideas. :p

Back
Top Bottom