Hello and Questions from ENC!

ShibShob

Hatching
Jan 30, 2019
Hello everyone! I joined this site at the recommendation of a coworker who had chickens to help answer some of my questions. My husband and I don't have any hens yet, but we are looking to move to Lenoir County just south of Grifton, out of the city limits to start our flock!

The questions I had were regarding the ordinances in the area of Lenoir, and what kinds of chickens YOU guys have if you live there. I found a code of ordinances for livestock and fowl in city limits, but was unsure what applies to us and our soon to be feathered family members. Does anyone that is in Lenoir County have any advice or personal experience?

I’m not from that area but all you have to do is call to ask question your local planning commission what you have to do to own chickens and what the laws and ordinances are. They will know.

I’m not from that area but all you have to do is call to ask question your local planning commission what you have to do to own chickens and what the laws and ordinances are. They will know.
Thank you so much, was just talking to my husband about how I had no idea who to call.

Back
Top Bottom